Friday 28 August 2009





I sold one of the pink solarveilslings to an online friend and fellow babywearer.
She sent me these pics of herself and her little one in the sling.

Thanks heaps, Jess!

And this is what she wrote:

I'm fully impressed with Esther's pink solarveil ringsling! The pleated area molds around my shoulder creating an excellent fit. The rings are the perfect size, compact yet allowing a decent amount of fabric to pull through when needed. The Solarveil fabric is lightweight but incredibly strong. Although it is very functional, the sling is also pretty! Esther you've done a wonderful job, and my Emily finds it very comfortable. Thanks for sending so quickly, I really appreciate it. I have recommended you to my friends.

Some more photos of solarveil skings:



No comments:

Post a Comment